Hi! Welcome to my blog
I’m a venture capitalist living in Silicon Valley. This blog is mostly a professional blog (90%) with a little bit of personal stuff (surfing, family, food, etc) thrown in to keep it real. The purpose is to open source my thinking on startups, and industries I invest in here at Venrock: Internet (both consumer and B2B) and Healthcare IT. Please add your constructive thoughts and feedback via comments. I’m relatively new to blogging, so I’ve got a lot to learn, but I’ll do my best to keep this interesting and useful.
- RT @Venrock: We extend our deepest sympathies to the Rockefeller family. David Rockefeller led a remarkable life and inspired many. https:/… 1 month ago
- "You have to start automating things when it’s done at a small scale or you’re screwed.” Well said @parkerconrad tcrn.ch/2moxdUS 1 month ago
- New Podcast: @spaldrich Chief Product Officer @GoDaddy shares the one trait he absolutely will not hire.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- .@BRobertsVC's investment philosophy? Invest in the person, rather than the idea. More in @bstormhealth bit.ly/2jnGfnn 3 months ago
- @schnaars @Lucid_Motors unannounced at this time. Probably on par with P100D. 4 months ago